Wednesday, October 13, 2010

maturity.

seeing as i'm in my second year of college, i'd say i'm fairly well versed in the habits of college students, older and younger than me. and being the people watcher that i am boy do i always have lots to say about my fellow peers.

first of i'd like to say how much more grateful i've become have the upbringing i did. i grew up in a normal home with a fairly normal, or so i thought. but i mean that in a completely good way. as i get older i realize how amazing my parents are and how they raised me to be the person i am today. and i'm especially grateful about the schooling i received. yes, i hated it while i was there but king's prepared me for so much and i'd even venture to say i was put in the higher half of the population of smartness measurement because of them. as the months of college go by, i realize how mature and prepared i am for a lot of things, more so than other students. don't get me wrong, i don't mean this in a cruel, i'm-better-than-you, egotistical way it may come off. i'm simply saying i'm grateful for the things i've gone through in life because i feel that everything i've experienced has thoroughly prepared me for the present and future.

some people... i just don't even know where to start. but to put it simply. not everyone is as mature or can deal with certain situations as much you probably should be as a young adult, approaching the completely legal age... it's just upsetting i guess to see people, or friends be stupid about stuff.... whatever. i'm probably just over reacting.

No comments:

Post a Comment