Tuesday, November 3, 2009

lost.

missing a boy. haven't talked to him in a while. but very excited to see him tomorrow. currently doing homework. sorta. listening to train, miley cyrus, vertical horizon, tay swift, and more... hungry. tired. exhausted. worn out. excited to see mom allie & amy in 2 days.

the worst part of my week. stressing about grades because if i don't find a way to pull them up there's a chance i won't pass & if that happens, my GPA will be under 3.0 and I will lose my scholarship. i don't know how my parents are going to react to this kind of thing so i haven't told them. shit. and then spanish i'm also struggling, but i'm pretty sure i can keep that above a C- so i'm moving it to pass fail. it sucks that i only have 13 credits because it means i can't drop a class, so basically i'm stuck in a hell hole right now. shit. damn. mother f.

i need god right now. where are you. i'm lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment