Tuesday, November 3, 2009

new song.

I can’t decide if this is right.
Do you really want me to choose tonight?
My heart is split in two.
You see I’m falling head over heels for you.

I feel like I gotta slow down and look at
Everything I have before me
I know this should be an easy choice
But I, don’t know if I wanna complicate, the thing we have between us

[chorus]
I gotta make my mind up, push on through
Cuz this just isn’t fair to you
I know you’re waitin’, waitin’ on me
To give an answer on what we should be
But wait, stop, please don’t push me
Boy you know, you just, just can’t rush me
And this is a big decision, so Hold On

This, is the time for me to decide
How, I’m gonna, live my life
And if, you’re gonna be a part
Boy just please, don’t, break my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment