Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays...

Everytime I say those words it makes me think of the 'N Sync song.. It makes me so happy because it makes me think of simple times. When I was younger and everything was so much easier to deal with. Where the only problems were what game you were gonna play at recess. Drugs were prescription. Broken Hearts didn't exist. Love was a distant fantasy. Everything was just easy. Now, life is so different. I'm faced with so much more than I ever thought I could bear. But it's because I've been through so much that I am able to stand up under the pressure.

College is great. I love my boyfriend. My family, although sometimes difficult, is still behind me all the way :)

2009 has been quite a year... It's pretty ridiculous honestly. I graduated from high school. Had the best summer of my life. Started college. Got a boyfriend. Learned what it's like to live on my own. I've been through heartache, love, happiness, sadness, excitement, depression, thrills, and more.

And I can confidently say I'm ready for a new year. It's been full of so much craziness, and I'm ready for at least a theoretical "new beginning."

You know, I've always made New Year's Resolutions, but this year i'm going to set some goals. and I intend to actually keep them..

Well good night..

And in the words of Tiny Tim
"God bless them, every one.."

and I mean it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment