Sunday, December 13, 2009

surprise.

so pretty much this weekend has been amazing. i hung out with my boyfriend at his beach house. and it could not have been more fun :) we made food, watched elf, talked forever and more.. it was a definite need break from the world.

anyways. i've been thinking of my current relationship and it made me think of this poem thing i wrote a while back. i couldn't remember exactly what i had written, except i knew it was something about what i wanted to have in a boyfriend. so i went looking for & found this poem thing i had written.

and i freaked out a little...... in a really really really good way.

--------------
I want that one boy.
The one who will tell me I'm beautiful even when I don't agree
The one who knows when I'm feeling sad and knows how to fix it
Will give me hugs and kisses for no reason
One who will throw rocks at my window late at night
One who I will sneak away with and just drive to no place particular
He won't like all the mushy gushy stuff, like me
One who will be my boy friend and my best friend
One who knows my secrets
Who I can trust no matter what
I can go over to his house and we'll just lay down together talking about random things for hours
Even when I get annoying he'll understand
The one who will tell me I succeeded at something even when we both know it's not true
That one who has the best hugs
Who will take me on crazy adventures for no reason
No moment will ever be boring or unpredictable
Any story told in the future would be interesting, funny and completely random
One who knows how to make me laugh when I'm feeling bummed or pissed off
One who calls me pretty or gorgeous, not hot
Who treats me with respect
When I come up to him crying, he will ask "Whose ass am I kicking now?"
Who can just wait on the phone with me until we fall asleep
A boy who will serenade me and won't care how bad it sounds
Someone who will like me for me and not care when I have no makeup on
Won't make fun of my stupid laugh or my quirky sense of humor
The one who will show me they aren't all the same
One who will prove they aren't all stupid
Prove they aren't all moronic guys who just use and play girls because they can
Is that too much to ask for
Just that one boy.
---------------

as corny as it sounds
basically my dreams came true.
who knew it was possible?

one more line i just thought of....
"one who i can say 'i love you' to, and have it mean so much more than i ever thought possible"

No comments:

Post a Comment